1. Before transporting the injured, check the vital signs and injured parts of the wounded. Check the head, spine and chest for injuries, especially if the cervical spine is damaged.
2. Must properly handle the wounded
First of all, to keep the wounded's respiratory tract unobstructed, and then to stop bleeding, bandaging, and fixing the injured site according to the technical specifications. After handling it properly, you can move it.
3. When personnel, stretchers, etc. are not ready at the time, avoid handling.
When transporting overweight and unconscious wounded, consider comprehensive. Prevent accidents such as falling, falling, etc. during transportation.
4. Observe changes in the condition of the casualty at any time in the handling process.
Focus on breathing, consciousness, etc., keep warm, but do not cover the head and face too tightly, so as not to affect breathing. If there is an emergency on the way, such as suffocation, respiratory arrest, or convulsions, stop the transportation and immediately perform emergency treatment.
5. At special sites, special handling should be carried out.
At the scene of a fire, the wounded should be stowed or stooped to move the wounded smoke; at the scene of poisonous gas leakage, the carrier should first cover his mouth and nose with a wet towel or use a gas mask to prevent it from being smeared with poisonous gas.
6. Handling wounds to the spine and spinal cord injuries:
After being placed on a stretcher, the body must be fastened with a stretcher or other fabric straps together with the stretcher. In particular, patients with cervical spine injuries must wear sandbags, pillows, and clothing on both sides of the head and neck to restrain the cervical spine. In the direction of activity, the front forehead is then fixed together with a stretcher using a bandanna, etc., and the whole body is surrounded with a stretcher and the like with a triangle.
- Skyrail Infusion Stand Features
- Stretcher Use
- Electric Wheelchair With Manual Operation Of In...
- Electric Wheelchair Product Features
- Electric Wheelchair Common Fault
- Beds Can Also Be Called Medical Beds, Nursing B...
- Electric Wheelchair Technical Performance
- Wheelchair Care
- Common Medical Bed Types
- What Is The Difference Between Electric Beds An...