1, first of all to fully understand this equipment, how to use, the function of the buttons everywhere, do not appear to buy something, can not be used flexibly, especially how to start and how to quickly stop, when it comes to unexpected events can play a key role .
2, keep the body clean and put in a dry and ventilated place to prevent parts rust.
3. Before the wheelchair is used and within one month, check whether the bolts are loose. If loose, tighten it in time. During normal use, check every three months to ensure that all parts are in good condition. Check all kinds of solid nuts on the wheelchair (especially the rear nuts of the rear axle). If looseness is found, adjust them in time.
4. Please check the condition of the tire regularly, repair the rotating parts in time, and add a small amount of lubricant regularly.
5, sometimes go out and inevitably be stained with muddy water, or rain wet, pay attention to timely cleaning and wiping soil, and painted with anti-rust wax, rain is too acidic, if the soil is not cleaned and easy to rusty the wheelchair, at the very least Visually affect its aesthetics.
6, the tire maintains sufficient air pressure, can not contact with oil, acidic substances, to prevent deterioration.
7. The connection bolts of the wheelchair seat frame are loosely connected and it is forbidden to tighten.
8, for the electric wheelchair to develop the habit of using the charge, the battery power to maintain full. Loss of electricity should not be stored; if you do not use electric wheelchairs for a long time, loss of electricity will seriously affect the service life, and the longer the idle time, the more serious the damage to the battery. Idle electric wheelchairs need to be regularly charged. Keep the battery in a "full condition" for a long time. Also avoid the rain! Take light and so on.
9, always check the activities, flexibility of rotating structure, and apply lubricant. If for some reason it is necessary to remove the shaft of the wheel, make sure that the nut is tight and not loose during reinstallation.
10. The connection bolts of the wheelchair seat frame are loosely connected and it is forbidden to tighten.
- Skyrail Infusion Stand Features
- Stretcher Use
- Stretcher Considerations
- Electric Wheelchair With Manual Operation Of In...
- Electric Wheelchair Product Features
- Electric Wheelchair Common Fault
- Beds Can Also Be Called Medical Beds, Nursing B...
- Electric Wheelchair Technical Performance
- Common Medical Bed Types
- What Is The Difference Between Electric Beds An...